The Truth Revealed

Friday, February 8, 2008

PM: I work hard to fulfil duties

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said Malaysians were aware that he works hard to fulfil his responsibilities for them.

"Some of you can say that I'm not good, you can say whatever. But don't say that I don't work. I work very hard. I really mean it and you know it. It is God’s will that I become the Prime Minister of Malaysia and I am very conscious that I have to serve the people although I personally do not benefit even one bit because of this," he said.

Boastful arrogance

''I have not benefited one sen from anyone for what I have done. Some people want to give me money, but I do not need it. The government takes good care of its Prime Minister - The Sleeping Prime Minister."

Pictures speak louder than words.




No comments: